Water Chiller Evaporator Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger
|FOB Price:||US $60-16,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $60-16,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ESHEDES series
- Certification: CE
- Trademark: Eurostars
- HS Code: 8418991000
- Cooling Method: Indirect Cooling
- Condition: New
- Origin: Guangdong, Prc
1.adopting superior external thread copper tube to ensure high heat exchange efficiency,compact volume and light weight.
2.gas tightness testing under air pressure 2.4Pa before delivery to ensure quality.
3.equipped with safe fusible plug to ensure safe through automatical melt and depressurization when liquid reach specific temperature in shell.
4.condenser end cap equipped water discharge device to avoid tube damage caused by water into ice at cold weather.
2.Advantages-shell and tube exchanger
1. Less expensive as compared to other type coolers.
2. Can be used in systems with a wide range operating temperatures and pressures.
3. Pressure drop across a shell and tube heat exchanger is less.
4. Tube leaks are easily located and plugged since pressure test is comparatively easy.
5. Tubular coolers in refrigeration system can act as receiver also.
6. Using sacrificial anodes protects the whole cooling system against corrosion.
7. Extended heat transfer surfaces (fins) can be used to enhance heat transfer.
8. Cleaning and repair are relatively straightforward, because the equipment can be dismantled for this purpose.
3.Other Parameters-shell and tube heat exchanger
1. Materials: Titanium, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Copper Alloy
2. Operating Temperatures: -50~350C
3. Operating Pressures: Max 10MPa
5. Construction: Fixed Tube sheet, floating head, U-Tube, 1 or more pass, double tube sheet
6. Applicable Medium: Gas, water, steam, oil, fuel, corrosive media
4.Nomenclature-Shell and tube heat exchanger
5.Technical specification-shell and tube heat exchanger
6.Dimension-shell and tube heat exchanger